2024 Health Clinics
Sign up for Health Clinics at the 2024 Border Terrier Club of America National Dog Show.
ALL BORDER TERRIER RESULTS FROM THIS CLINIC SHALL BE ENTERED IN THE OFA OPEN DATABASE
HEALTH CLINIC REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 2, 2024
- This year’s clinics will be Monday, March 18th 2024 10 am – 4 pm.
- Pre-register for specific health tests here, ONE FORM PER DOG, by Friday March 1, 2024
- Pre-pay online by March 1 at https://btcahsfoundation.wixsite.com/healthclinics/health-clinics-pay-page (your completed dog registration will take you to this website for payment; you are not registered until we have received your payment.)
The BTCA Health and Scholarship Foundation is underwriting $100 of each Echocardiogram and $5 for each CAER eye exam for BORDER TERRIERS ONLY that are PREREGISTERED!
REGISTRATION FOR OTHER BREEDS WILL OPEN WHEN ENTRIES CLOSE!
Sonya Gale Gordon, DVM, DVSc, DACVIM (Cardiology)
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4474
Border Terriers $140
Border Terriers $40
Brian Cichocki DVM DAVCO
Texas Veterinary Ophthalmology
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Border Terriers $45
Eye exams should be done at LEAST once on EVERY Border Terrier, and yearly on all breeding dogs.
THE OFA ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE USED FOR THIS CLINIC. You will be directed to that form once you have completed and paid for eye exams.
We will attempt to accommodate Obedience/Rally, and NASDA exhibitors. Enter class/level on this registration form. Health clinic time has priority over running times for the other events!
Leigh Anne Robertson, DVM
- Patellas $15
- Microchips $15
- AKC DNA PROFILES $40 Borders Only
- CHIC Blood draws FREE Borders Only
- SLEM Swabs: We will swab if you order the kit from ofa ($65) and bring it with you
FOR ALL CLINICS – Walk-ins accepted only if space available and time allows. FULL PRICE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL WALK-INS!
Questions: Marg Pough firstname.lastname@example.org 607-280-5621
(YOU MUST HIT SUBMIT at the bottom of the Registration FORM to complete your registration. THEN You will need to click on the link to the payment page. Your registration is complete ONLY after you have paid. The payment here does not include the OFA fee. If you are doing any other transactions for BTCA or the Specialty, please make sure you check out completely from PayPal before purchasing other items on the specialty web site. )
Schedules will be posted on the Specialty site, FB page, You will be notified of your appointment time. You are responsible for getting your dog there on time. No Refunds for no shows.