- Booths will be assigned and located near high traffic areas.
- There will be a concerted effort to vary products and types of vendors.
- Vendors may choose which days to attend; those attending more days will have preference.
- Loading and unloading will be easily accessible, and parking is free.
- No overnight booth security available; however, the building will be locked overnight.
- Vendors are responsible for all applicable state and local sales and business income taxes.
- Proof of insurance is required, naming Purina Farms Event Center as harmless and The Border Terrier Club of America, Inc. as additionally insured.
- Please indicate if you have any special requests or if you will need a table or chairs.
- Grooming and dogs will be allowed in your booth.
- In lieu of a vendor fee, we are looking for fabulous product donations for our auction that will help BTCA and promote your business too!
- Please indicate your business on your donation so people will visit your booth.
Please complete and return this contract by May 25th, 2023 to:
Julie Schaffer P.O. Box 24, Green Lake. Wisconsin 54941 or email form to email@example.com.
Questions: (920) 299-0272 or firstname.lastname@example.org